All NEW in 2021
New in 2021 – Was there anything?
In November 2021 I started the closed Facebook group named “You are your business”. A step that I’ve wanted to take for a long time already. Now the group has become reality.
Last Monday (November 22nd, 2021) I did put in a question. I was curious.
“Today something to think about:
What did you do for the first time in 2021? (No matter if private or business).
Katie, Antje and Britta reacted to this. There was still no reaction from the others.
Do not worry. You don’t have to type anything in here … but what I would like to recommend to you is that you go inside yourself again and ask yourself the question:
New in 2021. What did I do for the first time in 2021.
2020 and 2021 – That was all one! Wasn’t there anything new?
When I asked this question on Monday, I initially thought: “Actually nothing new at all, well, or at least not so much….” Followed by the thought: “Was that even in 2021? Or 2020?” The years “under” the corona pandemic passed, as it were, without any major events. Not much can have happened there. And yet, when you look at it a second time, a lot happened … so much that I recorded it in a blog article …
So: think again! What did you do for the first time in 2021?
So I sat down with a blank sheet of paper. First I wrote down the months. Then I began to assign memories and events to these months. There were very little things like “Canva Software used” or “Zoom Conference with Australia” but also cool things like “My first book published” or “First time organizes a BarCamp”.
In the end, I was completely impressed by what came together. Hence the loud appeal to you: Take a piece of paper and 15 minutes of your precious time and see what has happened to you for the first time in 2021. What did you do for the first time?
That was all NEW in 2021:
Here is the (probably still incomplete) list:
New in 2021 “Business”:
- 3 days night shift to attend a (virtual) conference based in Australia
- Studies in female personality development, completed with a degree/certificate as a Creatrix® Transformologist®
- used new software: Canva and Elementor
- Created a completely new webpage (content); (implementation with the help of the technician, new Team)
- Created my first workbook in German and English
- A Facebook group launched -> business women are cordially invited to be part of it https://www.facebook.com/groups/298948948898663
- A hybrid event carried out (Business Brilliance Day)
- Interact with the President of the Lower Saxony state parliament
- Took part in an online business speed dating
- Women asked to write a foreword for the book … and to get 2/3 of the inquiries positively confirmed.
- A non-fiction book published (thanks Britta Voß and Miriam Engel) https://www.salsa-verlag.de/shop/BusinessWomen-Empowerment-p407711788
- A book reading organized, moderated and happily survived 🙂
- A BarCamp carried out
- Videos rotated or zoom recordings cut / provided with a logo / text overlays etc.
- 8 lectures / impulses / interviews given within a period of 12 weeks
- Took part in the model entrepreneurs’ Christmas elves
- Study of menopause counselor started and 75% completed
New in 2021 “Private”:
- Driven a 7 seater bus
- Driven an excavator and dug a huge “hole” for a pool
- Son # 1 has moved out – the family is restructuring itself….
- Brought a piece of cloth from the Arch of Triumph in Paris
Just do it: What was NEW for you in 2021
Invest a little bit of your time and see what was NEW for you or what did happened in 2021 for the first time. What did you do for the first time ever?
I’m sure your list – no matter how short or long – will put a smile on your face!
At the same time, this list shows you what progress you have made in a year. Especially in such a “different” year as 2021 it is important to keep an overview for yourself and to motivate yourself again and again, especially when there is so much in the dark “outside” … Your personal development is decisive for your progress. Take a look back and document your progress!
2022 – Do you have any plans?
As the year is coming to an end and the corona pandemic seems to have a stronger grip on us than in the previous 3 waves, it is not always easy to make plans. The inner critics warns: “There won’t be a change for new business before summer anyway … people have no more money for your service … there will be another lockdown anyway … I can’t rely on anything …”
Do you hear those warning voices. Those inner critics that hold you back? Do they paralyze and incapacitate you? If so, get in touch with me. Let’s go into an exchange and analyze how I can help you out of the carousel of thought!